Break out the socks and neckties! It’s time to celebrate your dad. See what you know about Father’s Day by taking this quick trivia quiz:
1. When is Father’s Day in the United States?
a. Second Sunday in May
b. Third Sunday in June
c. First Sunday in July
d. Fourth Sunday in August
2. Where is this important day celebrated with a hike that features dad pulling a wagon filled with beer and food?
a. United States
3. Which American president signed the bill making Father’s Day a national holiday?
a. Bill Clinton
b. George Washington
c. Richard Nixon
d. Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. In terms of most greeting cards given out, where does Father’s Day rank?
a. Sixth place
b. Tenth place
c. Fourth place
d. First place
Father’s Day is a great time to share family history. Ask your dad what his favorite memory is from his childhood.
This is also a good time to think about what you want for your family. When you’re ready to talk about what you envision for the future, give us a call. We’ll help you develop a financial plan to help you get there.
Happy Father’s Day!
1. B – Third Sunday in June1
2. D – Germany1
3. C – Richard Nixon in 19722
4. C – Fourth place after Christmas (1st), Valentine’s Day (2nd), and Mother’s Day (3rd)2
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer or firm.